skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Hip-Hop Neilsons
Thursday, May 13, 2010
What I Did During Finals Week
I've finished the enormous coffee table that is really more like two storage benches pushed together.
Proof that I did it myself:
You narrowly miss a fantastic view of my bumcrack (lucky you).
The top, I've used giant gate hinges I fell in love with.
Shows it's in two pieces.
It's finished in brown mahogany, with a satin clear coat.
And it opens!
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Friends and Family
Ellis Family
Blog Archive
►
2012
(6)
►
March
(6)
►
2011
(1)
►
April
(1)
▼
2010
(10)
►
June
(1)
▼
May
(2)
Sleeping Beauty
What I Did During Finals Week
►
April
(7)
►
2008
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
2007
(2)
►
July
(2)
About Me
Annie
Thanks for checking out our adventures in glam furniture makeovers. Stop by often for updates and to check out our evolving inventory.
View my complete profile